Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

@Xaelath
We're not comparing which shit smells the worse here, these shitshows are equally spectacular to me.

At least the one with the brother's wife has the final chapter in Dynasty already, so we're one down.

Dex-chan lover
@Napoeze The kind who consistently runs away from everything in their life when they're unable to meet expectations. That's just who Yoru is.

Damn, I want more stuff from this author. It doesn't seem like it's been translated yet.

Personally I feel like this might end with Yoru coming back, in part because of what Sei said about her own happiness, and the two of them will get together, though the relationship will of course be kinda messed up. And Aya will end up with her best friend. That's what I hope for anyway.

Double-page supporter
lol i've gotta say, i'm surprised so many people here hate on Sei. (rightfully so) i thought she'd be the kind of character people here would easily forgive, just looking at the comments on "Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii"

Dex-chan lover
I never hated yuri manga so much up until now but then again I keep on reading it, fuck me

Aggregator gang
Jeeeeezus, Sei does not deserve Aya's love. All of these relationships are screwed up but that's exactly why I am addicted to the story

idk about yall but i ship sei and aya together even though its f-ed up. Hopefully sei gets over yoru and realize that aya is there for her.

Dex-chan lover
Though the characters are pretty flawed human beings (as far as you can say that for FICTION) ...I really REALLY like this manga. And I can't describe why I like it, I just do...A LOT!

Users who are viewing this thread