Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Banryuu Sachie

Group Leader
Hey y'all! I thought it was time to start sending out feelers to see if anyone has scans of Chapter 23, or knows someone who does. If we can't get a hold of it before we finish translating Volume 4 we're going to just move right into translating from Chapter 24 and go back to translate 23 once the volume is available for sale. It'd be a shame, but at least we know that Chapter 23 is a new girl's introductory chapter, which rarely have major plot developments compared to their (2)s. Just send me a message if you have a lead!

Edit: Got ahold of Ch23 raws and I'm glad we did because now we can publish straight through, uninterrupted! Look forward to it!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey y'all! I thought it was time to start sending out feelers to see if anyone has scans of Chapter 23, or knows someone who does. If we can't get a hold of it before we finish translating Volume 4 we're going to just move right into translating from Chapter 24 and go back to translate 23 once the volume is available for sale. It'd be a shame, but at least we know that Chapter 23 is a new girl's introductory chapter, which rarely have major plot developments compared to their (2)s. Just send me a message if you have a lead!
Why did we start at chapter 20 or so like where is the other chapters

Dex-chan lover
That is so cute and I like how her friends where annoyed that she was living with the school concel girl it kinda good
(Pls correct me if I am worng)

Thx for the translation
it's less the friends thinking they live together and more that they think itsumi's either getting booty called or getting romantic one-on-one time w/ the prez on the way home (or both)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
  • I dunno why it just occurred to me that everyone wears headsets in helicopters because the helicopter itself is too freakin loud and you'll get deaf nor can't hear each other talk otherwise.
  • We really need to see more harem vs harem battles. IIRC only High School DxD did that.
  • Ch 25 huh? 👀

Supporter
This was one of my favorite chapters, I am so hoping for you know what. Thanks so much for translating and bringing us this wonderful chapter. I love this manga

Users who are viewing this thread