Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Hanei Rin (3)

KZO

Dex-chan lover
No one else can win, was kinda expecting it, but this is much more amazing than my wildest fantasies.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, when you were talking about chapter being good, I didn't expect it's gonna be  this good! :aquadrink:

As Rin supporter since back to her Part2, I was really excited to see this actually being her Part3. I was going between smiling and silent screaming for the entire chapter. They really were giving a "married couple" energy by the end.

And the way, how Rin was so 'aggressive' whole chapter, pushing for answers, and straight up commanding what to do in the bath, yet on last frame she's all shy, blushing, and covering herself with her hands, while her legs being around Itsumi... Man, I just can't... :glee:

Thank you very much for your work!

There's something profoundly sad about seeing Itsumi act so accustomed to cooking solo meals for herself on a regular basis. Even though she doesn't seem very outwardly bothered about it, it's still nice to think that she won't need to do so in the future.

Dex-chan lover
damn they just did a married couple speedrun
sad that big-delinquent chick probably doesn't stand a chance anymore, shes real cute
honestly, given how many right turns this series has taken, i feel like the others still have a decent chance (especially yanagi). it's anyone's game! who knows what crazy shit is gonna happen! mochi au lait has cut the brake lines and put the pedal to the metal, we're all just along for the ride

Banned
Really curious what it will be about the other girls. I feel like this development with Rin is a bit early. Thanks for the translation and Mochi-sensei, i support you in all i can, even if Yen is too high in my country :') Keep the good work

Banned
honestly, given how many right turns this series has taken, i feel like the others still have a decent chance (especially yanagi). it's anyone's game! who knows what crazy shit is gonna happen! mochi au lait has cut the brake lines and put the pedal to the metal, we're all just along for the ride
The Yuri Russian Roulette

Banned
i see already the conclusion of this. She will reach that level with everyone, she will be cornered about this mess, killed and will go Isekai'd to a world where everyone is yuri and the curse will go on. END

Supporter
I don't usually post, but between the amount of character development and romance, I gotta say something. I like how subtly the author is showing Itsumi's emotional issues. I'm pretty sure she has some form of abandonment issues. The author isn't screaming it at us though like some others do. Heck Itsumi doesn't even realize she has these issues. We're just seeing the subtle signs of it.
Everything Itsumi has done has been centered around one thing: getting attention. It's not surprising either. She didn't find out about her parents and sister leaving for a trip until the morning of the trip, they didn't even give her a decent good-bye, and her response to it all showed just how common that was. We've gotten hints about her parents ignoring her before, but this was a blatant 'she is the forgotten child' scene. I don't want to read too much into it, but her line about not knowing what love is also feels a bit like a red flag. It might just be the whole Japanese having ten forms of love, but it also could be that Itsumi has honestly been ignored for so long that she isn't sure what it's like to be loved. I could go on, but I think if anybody has read this far into my message then they too have already seen the same signs.
On a different note, I really adore whenever Itsumi's bravado and false dominance is shattered and she becomes the submissive, cute girlfriend for the girl she is with. This chapter really showed that by even changing her appearance with the braids and such.
Yeah, this reading of her character rings pretty true, though it also makes her effect on all the other women around her interesting - she doesn't need to try and get attention, it chases her down and tries to get in her pants whenever she stands in one place for more than a few minutes. Where did this come from? I'd love to see more back story covering some of that, though it would probably need to be from someone else's perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread