Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Hanei Rin (3)

Dex-chan lover
Itsumi has the hots for Yanagi but this chapter was really cute, so I'm still hoping for a harem end. We can't just abandon Ruruka! And... and... think of how much attention Itsumi can get with five girlfriends!

I also appreciated Mochi casually slipping in details about Itsumi's home-life which shed light on why she is the way she is. This chapter was nice development on all fronts.

Dex-chan lover
Itsumi mom! Feels like she's a yakuza lady and also, no husband in sight... No surprise. Lol

And finally, itsumi and Rin having a dinner. A promise after "play" with her classmate. Lol

Good chapter! Thanks :coffee:

Dex-chan lover
Ah it was nice , but i want she going out with yankee girl, i forgot her name...

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is just my new ship. They are really cure together. I love the way they are dressed with their clothes and hair (great job by the artist). They are basically just dating now and should admit it but I guess Itsumi needs to fool around with other girls a bit more.

Dex-chan lover
Itsumi has the hots for Yanagi but this chapter was really cute, so I'm still hoping for a harem end. We can't just abandon Ruruka! And... and... think of how much attention Itsumi can get with five girlfriends!

I also appreciated Mochi casually slipping in details about Itsumi's home-life which shed light on why she is the way she is. This chapter was nice development on all fronts.
Heya off topic but where did you get your PFP? I remember it from somewhere and I seem to have good memories from it.

On topic: I, too, want more chapters with Yanagi but I can't deny the fact that this chapter is very much the cutest.

Dex-chan lover
fuck this was such a good chapter reread it like ten times! thank you for the translation!

seems like the other girls are going to have to pick up pace due to rin jumping straight to steam power

Supporter
Absolutely wild to read this chapter, with all its nuanced characterization & relationship progress, and then go back to the start of the series when this was just a gag manga about the worst girl in the world drugging other girls and getting assaulted while protesting that she's not into yuri. It still is that series sometimes but it's become a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
fantastic stuff. many thanks to the translator team.
one question: i noticed that the nipples were censored in this chapter, yet there has been nips galore on display in others.
any particular reason for this? or is it just an artistic choice on the part of the mangaka?

Dex-chan lover
OH M Y GAWWWDDD :dogkek::clap::clap::clap:

So THIS was the legendary chapter people were alluding to?
Rin is the MVP and won the Scumbowl, sorry other bad girls, but you’ve LOST!!!

So many comments so quickly…I’ll barely have time to go through all that but I better not read any Hanei slander :mad:

They do have a perfect chemistry together…as much brainrot as this is giving me, I better stop here since it’s just rambling now. Here’s hoping we get her popping up a lot more often.

Users who are viewing this thread