scum-chan isn't so scum anymore, this is so cute what the heck
wawwal33 Double-page supporter Joined Apr 20, 2024 Messages 150 Mar 9, 2026 #181 scum-chan isn't so scum anymore, this is so cute what the heck
Osha Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 27, 2023 Messages 440 May 1, 2026 #182 Oh my god they really just played this entire chapter straight (hah) huh ? I was expecting some sort of gotcha at the end, like it being a dream on either side, but no that's just actually a nice day between two gayass, hell yeah.
Oh my god they really just played this entire chapter straight (hah) huh ? I was expecting some sort of gotcha at the end, like it being a dream on either side, but no that's just actually a nice day between two gayass, hell yeah.
F Francissors Dex-chan lover Joined May 15, 2025 Messages 63 Jun 9, 2026 #183 This is so cute, I'm glad to be alive
Junior-Tempest Joined Jan 19, 2025 Messages 6 Aug 13, 2026 #185 I think Itsumi's version with her braids is my favorite, omg she was so adorable
B banjomarx Supporter Joined Jan 29, 2018 Messages 3,046 Sunday at 10:18 PM #186 WHEW! Good thing she's not into Yuri, otherwise this chapter would be hella gay! /j