Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Hanei Rin (3)

Dex-chan lover
Aw man this is just so fluffy and cute aaaaaaaaaa

Hard time choosing between her and Yayoi tbh

Last edited:
I don't usually post, but between the amount of character development and romance, I gotta say something. I like how subtly the author is showing Itsumi's emotional issues. I'm pretty sure she has some form of abandonment issues. The author isn't screaming it at us though like some others do. Heck Itsumi doesn't even realize she has these issues. We're just seeing the subtle signs of it.
Everything Itsumi has done has been centered around one thing: getting attention. It's not surprising either. She didn't find out about her parents and sister leaving for a trip until the morning of the trip, they didn't even give her a decent good-bye, and her response to it all showed just how common that was. We've gotten hints about her parents ignoring her before, but this was a blatant 'she is the forgotten child' scene. I don't want to read too much into it, but her line about not knowing what love is also feels a bit like a red flag. It might just be the whole Japanese having ten forms of love, but it also could be that Itsumi has honestly been ignored for so long that she isn't sure what it's like to be loved. I could go on, but I think if anybody has read this far into my message then they too have already seen the same signs.
On a different note, I really adore whenever Itsumi's bravado and false dominance is shattered and she becomes the submissive, cute girlfriend for the girl she is with. This chapter really showed that by even changing her appearance with the braids and such.
I 100% agree with you. I believe that’s kinda why the author isn’t quick to just have itsumi go out so quickly with others because she needs time to grow and really find value within herself. Her wanting recognition, praise, and belonging is in full highlight in this chapter and how she is learning to find happy relationships with people who truly like her and see her. it’s beautiful ( ˘ ³˘)❤️

Dex-chan lover
r21dgH.jpg

:meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog:

Supporter
. . . missed that there were updates to this chapter, re-read it and . . . my brain may have leaked out my ears . . .

In a good way. A very good way.

Dex-chan lover
i was not prepared for how gay this chapter was gonna get, mochi really took it to another level. where is the comedy??? this is just two girls being horny dammit

I was not expecting this high quality of writing from this manga, I'm impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread