Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Hanei Rin (3)

Dex-chan lover
Alright, having read the 90+ comments so far has been a very rewarding experience…

I gotta thank the TL team for showing this series the love it deserves. I’ve always found Mochi’s stories very hit-or-miss (especially with their fetish for sisters) but this one just blows all of them out of the water. Such a cool balance between goofy, dramatic and romantic. Never expected that from a story that started about an insecure idiot who liked drugging other girls for her own benefit.

Took us a while but I’m glad they are touching on why Toudou is like that and just why she’s so insecure and wishy-washy. I mean, even Rin’s misguided affection just ended up traumatizing her and making her middle school life terrible. @Reaperbones did a great job pointing out all the nuance around it (also nice that Rin seemed to pick up on that too)

Not sure what the future awaits but I’m really not for a Harem ending (even if I love so many of the girls) considering they seem to be getting paired off, that fortunately seems to be a less likely outcome. Also I’m not sure it would even work considering how the girls Toudou likes the most are all very possessive.

Just out of curiosity — how many chapters to we still have in terms of raws? Are they still coming out monthly? (Sorry if I might’ve asked this before)

Group Leader
Just out of curiosity — how many chapters to we still have in terms of raws? Are they still coming out monthly? (Sorry if I might’ve asked this before)
The raws are up to Ch 26 right now, so we're one behind. For now new chapters are still releasing on the 23rd of every month. Mochi has been on a drawing spree lately after the drought between Ch 23 and 24, and has said the release schedule might speed up it they can keep up the pace!

Dex-chan lover

Fed-Kun's army
My heart started fluttering reading this! It's just sooo romantic! I really, really, REALLY hope the other girls get big love confessions like Rin did, and get to be as close to her too. I can't bring myself to decide between all of them any more!

Dex-chan lover
Believe there is 1 more chapter and then we are caught up to the raws

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love this chapter and it's super cute, but, like, who the fuck are you ? Toudou feels like an entierly different character

Aggregator gang
LET'S FUCKING GO!!

I've been a huge Hanei Rin supporter since day one and we are eating big tonight, what an immense, stupendous W. Excellent chapter. Honestly, some of the best chemistry I've seen in a yuri manga. These characters manage to bring extremely charming sides out of one another every time they're on the page together. We are blessed that Mochi Au Lait ever decided to draw gay comics.

GOAT chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed how especially forward Rin was this chapter. Same with Itsumi. She's a far cry from how she used to be like 20 chapters ago. She still has slight aspects of mischievousness, but she's made all these connections with people who still stand by her because she's genuinely become a charismatic person. The type of person who I can believe other people wholeheartedly want to be around. I had this in the back of my mind for a while, but this chapter just cemented it for me.

Thank you for the translation (this manga really is in a league of its own when it comes to yuri. Mochi has this genre down to a science at this point).

Fed-Kun's army
I know I'll just sound like a pervet in contrast to all the other comments, but I have to ask.
Why the sudden censorship?
Especially considering how spicy this chapter is.

Group Leader
I know I'll just sound like a pervet in contrast to all the other comments, but I have to ask.
Why the sudden censorship?
Especially considering how spicy this chapter is.
That's just how it was in the uploaded raw. Artistic decision I guess, because the same site had uncensored nipples for Ch 24. On nicovideo they censored every instance of the two of them touching with huge black boxes but on comic-walker we got this.

If I had to guess why, it was probably to draw more attention to the romantic angle away from the sexual angle, but that's just my assumption. For all I know they'll uncensor it in the book

Users who are viewing this thread