Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Bad News Travels Fast

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest, for someone who's supposed to be mentally well into adult years I kinda can't get into how she keeps trying to resolve things in the dumbest way possible. Literally just say you want to have lunch with her or something. Why tell the whole class? Or, hell, if you want Inaba to know just tell HER about the earthquake and scaffolding every day until that day is chosen and then viola suddenly Inaba knows about what you can do. Hell you could even ask her to ask you which day it is the first time she sees you. I feel like someone who'd had to live with this as long as she had would have learned the value of just doing the optimal thing each time to maximize the chances of it being carried over.

Dex-chan lover
for someone who's supposed to be mentally well into adult years
She's technically lived about five times as long as someone her age and she definitely believes this makes her mentally an adult, but, also, she spent those years as a closed off shut in who doesn't talk to anyone nor has any friends, she never really learned any social skills, she has no experience with complex social interaction, and she's physically a young teenager who's still working based on a young teen's brain and hormones, so she's not actually mentally well into adult years. That's just a thing she tells herself.

Dex-chan lover
Was that supposed to be Fukayasu calling her a witch? little presumptuous their miss soon to be "mind reading witch". Pot, kettle, black etc.

Of course that is technically sort of Aya's fault...

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, rumors are spreading that Aizawa's a witch that can see the future and her classmates will probably avoid her from now on.

On the other hand, she got to hold hands with Inaba and they're now addressing each other by given name.

Overall I'd say that's a win.
I mean even with teenage gossip i imagine ppl would either roll their eyes or try to ask them some love advice versus believing supernatural stuff (or it'll be like a liar satsuki situatiom, then again 'fortune tellers' are a stereotype thing you see in some manga panels) tho she was avoiding classmates to begin with so no big loss versus actively bullying/shunning
[altho considering how often japan gets earthquakes there'd be experts/earthquake-meterologists who would be able to predict it to where you could claim you knew a scientist distant relative who warns ppl ahead of time versus her just running away to save herself/friend and letting everyone else get hurt]

other than it seeming bad maybe making 'big' choices helps move forward, i wonder if it'd work if she went out of her way to be a saint and improve ppl's lives rather than potentially acting selfish/complacent

Last edited:
Supporter
Was that supposed to be Fukayasu calling her a witch? little presumptuous their miss soon to be "mind reading witch". Pot, kettle, black etc.

Of course that is technically sort of Aya's fault...
If it is Fukayasu, she's not being mean or anything by asking. She wouldn't dare to talk badly about Ayaka
since she views Michiru and Ayaka as royalty that's above the rest of the class.

Any idea if this manga will also cover volume 2? It's interesting
seeing things from Fukayasu's POV.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... the bullying is going to suck big times. But at least you get to keep the day were your relationship with "Michiru" made leaps and bounds.
Look at the bright side Ayaka!

Dex-chan lover
Something I have always wondered about if its just in manga/anime or also in real life Japan.
Why is it such a big/embarrasing thing to have someone use your first name?

Double-page supporter
this manga for me has angst but at the same time kinda not

Users who are viewing this thread