WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 223 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Cozy Up

Dex-chan lover
Why are we still at the cultural festival?
I get the idea that they were semi-considering ending the manga soon after the cultural festival (even if they've already teased other potential storylines like a post-graduation road trip) but, if they were going to end it, they're having cold feet about it so they're dragging out the cultural festival chapters as long as they can.

Tomoko has gotten really little screentime as of late? or maybe its just the chapter release schedule making it feel long...

Dex-chan lover
cwPme8b2_o.png

LhN15jjm_o.png

Dex-chan lover
Tomoko has gotten really little screentime as of late? or maybe its just the chapter release schedule making it feel long...
we get 11/12 Tomoko and 1 / 12 Tomoki per year. This is how important Tomoki as a character became.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if you aren't reading this manga for the straight girls talking about dick and the awkward gags what are you even here for? Shoo. Come back in 3 years to check which yuri ship got canonized

Double-page supporter
I enjoyed learning about the all the different genus of idiots. However, I think I need someone to explain what that train at the end was referencing (because I am also a type of idiot).

Users who are viewing this thread