WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 138 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Check Out Colleges

Dex-chan lover
Aw. That was a really nice chapter and it was good to get just their concerns and how open they are with each other without the jokey yuri stuff from the past dozen chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Does Kuroki calls her by her first name like that? the chapters I remember and the ones I've checked to confirm she never mentions her name... So maybe this is the first time?

Dex-chan lover
@serenata she's never called Yuri by name. She only said 'yuri' once when she was asked by yuri if she knew her name during the Disneyland arc.

Dex-chan lover
@livesofflight oohh! I had the feeling but I wasn't sure... This is so special now!
Aahh so unfair! now I want to see Yuri's reaction after she left haha

Dex-chan lover
I’m impressed with Tomoko.
I feel that her old habit of hating and badmouthing people ended making her an observant person, and now that she is calmer she became a bit wiser.

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri-chan affection MAX. You can now for UNITY OATH with Yuri-chan.

Aggregator gang
This was a cute chapter... Thanks for translating it!

Group Leader
Wait, so they are going to be in college in a few months? This manga isn't going to end soon, is it??

Group Leader
Yuri HAS to win. she just HAS to. do it for us, Yuri. do it for all of us who had confusing crushes in high school but weren't able to break the barrier.

Power Uploader
@Serenata Yeah, basically every time "Yuri" gets used in Tomoko's inner monologue is just W3's addition for whatever reason, not something that's featured in the original JP dialogue. She's either referred to her as something like "gloomy character" or a big floating Yuri head. The only other time she's actually said "Yuri" was when Yuri asked if she knew what her name was following the Kowarith event.

The lack of emoji girl is disturbing... Still nice chapter, yuri is kinda okay for me, can't wait for nemo-chan chapter and katou.

Users who are viewing this thread