WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 16 Ch. 153 - Because I'm not Popular, I'll Participate in my 2nd S…

Dex-chan lover
She unsealed her powers of... friendship?

Poor Komi-something still the only one who cares about the games.

Contributor
Nevermind Komi being weird, Koto has some quirks there as well!

im getting kinda sad here, i like yuri and all of the shipping but my OTP is still Tomoko and Tomoki
reading this chapter makes me realize my ship won't sail since author probably have a plan for komisomething and tomoki

Dex-chan lover
Ugh those two are like my least favorite side characters
Well except for the insane cousin

Dex-chan lover
You know what for a jerk of a sister, Tomoko always protect tomoki from perverts like komi-something 😆

Dex-chan lover
7 pages with barely any continuity... I like Komi but this should've been at most classified as a sub-chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is like "Goddamnit, it's the deadline and this is all we have."

Dex-chan lover
Funny how the author managed to put worst girl in the middle of the most exciting cliffhanger so far ... Do you want us to hate Komisomething even more author San? I think I speak for the 99% when I say Nobody gives a flying fuck about her and her friend or how they met !
Aaahhh...I mean, it wasn't even a clever chapter is just her being creepy with the brother again, nothing new at all... And if you want to take the attention away from Kuroki that's OK but ...not with them omg

Aggregator gang
It's nice to see that Komi made an honest-to-god friend. Itou doesn't stand out very much but to earnestly want to be this close to Komi definitely means she has her quirks too.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
She enjoys watching koto burn in fire of embarrassment hell.
The very definition of bestfriend. xD

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh, so that's why I've seen a bit more KomixItou fanart recently.

Users who are viewing this thread