WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 17 Ch. 160 - Because I'm Not Popular, It's the Last Day of Suspens…

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
In there defense, the mc's maturity growth (especially considering where she started from) is pretty hard act to follow in the real life. Honestly, there's quite a few mistakes she made that would have ruined a real person's high school experience for good..
Not to mention, not many people (even family members) would be so supportive of girl/boy who messed up so often so they could mature into this person. It does make quite the uplifting story, but......well.....

reality is often disappointing...

Looks like asuka-mom-san's friend is aboard the asuka x kuroki ship.

I still can't pick between Asuka, Yuri and emoji face. They're all best for me.

Dex-chan lover
After re-reading this again I noticed that Mako has been in contact with Yoshida the whole time without Yuri knowing. She have different attitude when it comes to Yoshida too in previous chapter, insisting that Yoshida future isn't just her own to decide.

There're definitely something between these two. Don't know exactly what yet but they are close.

tfw Mokocchi is popular, but not with boys (which is the nuance behind using moteru instead of ninki), so the title is both right and wrong.

Double-page supporter
@YuihiraAlice I don’t think Yuri is romantically interested in Kuroki. She sees her as the best friend. The only one that has romantic interest is Emoji. Katou might not have romantic interest either.

Dex-chan lover
How to live rent free on someones head just do what Katou did.

Aggregator gang
Dear god I feel creepy for saying this shit but Asuka is beautiful, the panels of her laughing warmed my heart

Iirc, the author said it will end after the graduation and to be fair it's always a good way to end it. Not a lot of mangas go after HIghschool,the only one i got in my mind is A Room for Two.
PLEASE college spin-off PLEASE PLEASE

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, Asuka! Fuuka nearly got over the boobs and now Hair. ( not that I complain). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
Poor ponytails, got literally mindbroken
Bros, its weird, after reading this chapter started to rain inside my house...

Double-page supporter
That last panel of Tomokami running and reuniting with her friends, silly smile on her face...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

IM SO PROUDDDDD MY DAUGHTER YOURE THE BESTEST

Users who are viewing this thread