WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!

Seeing the change in Tomoko has been a great read. I'm hoping to see how much more development we get from each character's interactions with her.

Dex-chan lover
I have a terrible hunch, and I hope I'm wrong, that some serious non-funny shit is about to go down.

I mean, we now have Nemo researching ways to hit Tomoko. And Tomoko is accepting getting hit.

I don't think the creators are doing this to be funny.

why has this series turned into generic harem shit lol. i miss the times when it was just about tomoko

Aggregator gang
They should remove the "Not" from the title, since she's been popular for quite some time now. That, or end it already, all this stuff is pointless feel-good padding.

Fed-Kun's army
What do you mean, "pointless feel-good padding?"
She's still a big fucking loser, it's just that now things are actually happening and she's forming relationships so the manga is vaguely interesting to read, instead of being "haha look at how much of a loner she is in this chapter, come back next chapter for more of an awkward loner."
Ending it at this point would be like ending an origin story movie right when the hero figures out he has powers. If you're looking for pure, unadulterated cringe instead of cringe her somehow getting to know people through it, you still have the first hundred chapters to re-read.

it is pointless feel-good padding. the manga isn't even funny anymore, it's turned into generic slice of life trash which is has made it more popular but also very boring to anyone who enjoyed what this manga used to be

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... I feel like a part of myself will die once this manga ends.

I sincerely hope for a sequel.

@zooi https://mangadex.org/title/2334/oyasumi-punpun is what you get with the other route

@CamRa what i meant is that this manga would be better off having a bad ending than turning from something interesting into just another cute girls doing cute things manga. i might as well be reading fucking k-on at this point

Dex-chan lover
@zoo1

Going back 20 chapters, find a single one that even resembles K-On in any way. You might find three or four that have compassion, sweetness, problem-solving, and hope infesting them, but you're not getting fucking K-On.

When was the last time vag compliments flew around in K-On, anyway?

Or taunts about dildos?

Whatever. This "cute girls doing cute things" thing is complete nonsense.

@Camra Punpun is a masterpiece though.

But also this series is good and moving in the direction it has is good as opposed to being miserable loner kuroki forever.

Users who are viewing this thread