Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - It Is Not Normal

Dex-chan lover
At this point, they're just trying to hit every character cliché ever. 😂Dude was an obvious fuckhead d-bag the second he came into the manga. And the atmosphere of these dumb high school kids is worst than anything I've read, lmao.

Iod

can we get over with f-chan arc and move back to satsuki?

Fed-Kun's army
That's gaslighting, the dude is either a narcissist or a psyco/sociopath.
Impressive that he didn't try love bombing her, although it's unexpected that some mangaka would go that far for some random dude.

Dex-chan lover
Yandere manga at its highest level.
Why the hell can't you say anything to him? I thought you were smart, being smart means you're logical, but I can't see even a hint of that.

Dex-chan lover
If any of you ever wants to write a y/a romcom, don’t do it like this one, ok? Don’t write dumb characters. Ao no flag handles these tropes much better, excellent example to learn from.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't Yukari be the "stab stab stab" type yandere, this negging and gaslighting asshat would be over and done with by now.

Dex-chan lover
"An officially recognized couple" ? Are Japanese students really that pretentious and stupid in their gossip, or is the author just being awfully edgy trying to force this narrative ?

Dex-chan lover
whether the mc or the heroine, it's hella annoying when they don't finish what their going to say and just leave it be, but it seems not too popular for manga artist to make communication a bit more realistic

Group Leader
These translators are ruining an already not very good manga even more with these fucking extra pages.

Users who are viewing this thread