Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 9 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Not the biggest of brain plays here, gentlemen.

EDIT:

Cunt. And I thought the guy misplayed the most here with that date quote. Fuck the ex.

Well Ishihara doesn't wrong at all. Since he's first boyfriend to her, she just want to keep him for her alone. You know, young love treats entire worlds as they own worlds.
Well, this something really interesting...

Dex-chan lover
Author please just make this a threesome and gtfoh.
Stop this before it goes into deep shit like domestic x kanojo. Don't try this "plot twist" ever again... Stop please, they are annoying or are you gonna end this like school days or what?! It's like a mexican telenovela now.

Group Leader
tenor.gif

i get wanting to further the plot for development but this just feels like drama for the sake of drama, like you're running out of ideas so you fabricate a reason to cause discord between the characters

goddamn

maybe i'm just jaded

I don't get the domestic kanojo connection they dont officially break up but since theres the miscommunication the chick will make a move.

Honestly just want him to smash and be done with her glasses been itching to make a move whst seems he will pretty soon dont really get what's to like about f cup besides her looks shes just too erratic.

Users who are viewing this thread