Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

bro this manga is becoming so shit. It already is actually. Ever since the fucking break up. And now this from chapter 58. Honestly, i will not drop just because i already read 58 chapters.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

jk this fking sucks

Just end this with a fking NTR. Burn this whole manga to ashes. Fuck author. Fuck MC. Shit.
The same as Koi to Uso. Both could've been a great manga, but the author fkd them up mid way.

This is great, aside from all characters being unbearably unlikable

Edit after finishing the Chapters that are online rn (58) : I hate every character deeply

I feel like I can tell some sad/ psychological shit is gonna happen just by looking at the volumes covers. Like how their faces from smiling - nuetral - sad. Also, just by the way the story is set up.

Ok I'm back, I've read up to chapter 8 and I've come to the conclusion that everyone was stalking this guy the past six years.

I'm back again id like to address the fact that suzu became a side character so fucking fast. Like wasn't this supposed to be a pshycological story about a guy taking care of his sister no matter what? (At least that what the description implied) On top of the author almost completely pushing to suzu to the side, these characters make me wanna throw my phone across the room. I'm starting to only like suzu and tamayo. AND THEY BARELY GET ANY PANELS!!

Contributor
@Dark_Tifanny69
I'm starting to only like suzu and tamayo

Funny thing being, Suzu had way more character development than F-cup, while being 5 times less present in the story.

Just look at Suzu in the beginning and now, it's totally different.
She was a annoying brat who was extremely dependant on her brother (understandable, after their parents death), and now she's a great girl with friends and can live alone.

Look at Ishihara at the beginning and now...it's the SAME.
Absolutely 0 PROGRESS. ZERO.

Satsuki > umezawa > imouto > glasses-kun > tamayo

Everyone else is stupid AF. Especially F-cup.

Drop big-boob-bimbo and give us more yellowhaired-yandere

Users who are viewing this thread