Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Dex-chan lover
Alright, guys. I thought about it for days, and I think I finally figured out what the "******" in the title is (other websites show six stars in the title).

It's "Sanity".

uwAPFVUm.png

I'm sure someone else has said this before

For the love of god please let ishihara be happy with watari-kun man this goddamm drama and misunderstanding bullshit aint good for my heart.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped because my brain is not big brain enough to handle all the drama

MC and Satsuki better end up after the garden drstroyer shit is explained. F cup can go die.

bruh i hate F cup so much just decide you bitch you want him or not and preferably leave him alone and let Satsuki get him she earned it

I feel bad reading this comments because I never wanted to kill people as much as I am now. F-cup is the best girl, deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
@burmn123 BAD OPINION IS BAAAAAAAD, is probably what you want me to say but, to each their own, this shit is weirdly compelling to keep reading just to see what’ll happen next

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever read any other series thats milked the whole "misunderstanding" plot line for this long. Its insane, like Watari and Ishihara have both turned into complete morons at this point to me. I have nothing against anyone with different opinions about this, but holy hell, I honestly have never read any other series thats milked a single misunderstanding due to miscommunication, or rather lack of communication, for this long. It's seriously humanly impossible for something like this to go on for this long, even in real life lol I'm pretty sure that this kind of pressure would have broken at least one of them long before it got to this point irl and it would have been cleared up by now. I mean hell, I'm pretty sure a normal person would have asked Ishihara wtf she meant and wtf was up by the time they talked at the shoe lockers and after she said "Oh, I don't care anymore" lol like god damn dude, nut the fuck up and get your closure or clear up the misunderstanding. And if Tokui is his best friend, he should have nutted the fuck up by now and straight up asked him what was up a long time ago. I mean shit, he knows that he and Ishihara are childhood friends, he knows that they're also family friends, and he knows that they hang out often because of the first two statements. He should have had this cleared up a loooong time ago. Same with Ishihara, she knows that Tachibana and Watari have known each other for a long time, and she knows that they've been hanging out a lot, especially since she helps with the garden and comes by his house often. She also knows that she likes him and is pretty open and active about it, and she also knows that Watari legit thinks she dumped him and ended their TRIAL relationship. Anything that happens between Watari and Tachibana is pretty much on her for not clearing things up with him and leaving him to marinate in the dumbest "misunderstanding" arc ever written lol

This seriously isn't even drama in some rom-com anymore, at this point its become a story about two complete morons that already managed to break past the "confession barrier" and still somehow managed to idiotically take two steps back and start acting like they never confessed or something. Honestly, at this point I'm still reading cause I've invested too much into reading the series and wanna see if it ever gets resolved sensibly, or if Watari and Tachibana end up hooking up cause Ishihara still refuses to clear shit up cause she thinks "waiting until the Culture Festival" is a smart move when she knows Tachibana isn't gonna wait for the competition to sort things out, especially if Watari comes to her first, with or without her seducing him lol

God damn infuriating lmfao though that being said, and like I said as well, I'm invested in this series enough that I'm not gonna stop reading it cause I want the god damn closure of seeing where this goes and if and how it'll get resolved lmfao

/r haha

Aggregator gang
ive literally never met a child with a bigger bro con im so freaking confused ~ ~ dropped becasue my head hurts

Zqz

Ik this manga is a shitshow a lot of the time but I can’t help enjoying it personally lol. Also fuck f cup

This sister is so Fking annoying; also, what's up with all the misunderstandings, is that all the plot has to offer??

Hoo boy, there's a clusterf**k a comin'. D-cup-chan is going to probably go Yandere; the manga's been hinting at it for quite some time.

LOL, what a weird comment section... I'm here just hoping to see if the mc is gonna bang the blondie, I hope he does. I don't hate F cup chan tho, I mean, she is an F cup.

Users who are viewing this thread