Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Dex-chan lover
So... It started pretty well. Interesting, mysterious and a lit tiny bit psychological.

I guess that for me, one of the turn off was how some characters just arrived out of no with small to almost no influence on the story except drama that was solved in 3-4 chapters max.

That god damn kouhai. I had my hopes up at first, adding a bit more of a foe for satsuki and ishihara, literally reduced to a passing joke. Even her optional chapter opening a potential yuri route between her and the captain was way more interesting...

And don't get me started on Ishihara and Satsuki "Love" rivalry. I guess some people like it... But man... It's boring. Everyone who read one of these rom-com when the childhood friend is introduced first knows that they're the fated one...

Now my biggest issue is how the author just pushed the "main stuff" so far down our throat that when everything hit the fan with a "Teehee, didn't saw that one cowming, weadew-san?", we'll be all like "We saw it coming. From miles away"

It just dissapoint me. And the worst is that I just kept on going for so long just because I hoped something interesting was going to happen... Ugh... I take back my expectations.

Actually, what would be worse?

Mc finishes with Satsuki :
- Boring, we saw it coming
- Half of the manga would be deemned useless and unnecessary drama

Mc finishes with Ishihara :
- She's in love with a fantasized version of him. Unhealthy
- Is it me or... She got some SEVERE mood swings?

Either way, waiting for the ending and then I'll get out.

the MC is lame AF, can't do any single thing... why all Harem MC like this....

@sutululu I think the next raw chapter isnt out didnt find an official site that updates the raws so might have to wait till vol 10 comes out for updates

@Galder me too man. Ishihara deserves all the love. I hate how the author treat her like a plot devices with some lame excuses just for Satsuki to be ended up with the Mc.

ohmergawd just give satsuki the big dee already and get man up to the feels you have for her and everything will have a happy ending. ishi can be taken care of by the guy that's basically already her husband. This wait for progress is killin me.

Users who are viewing this thread