Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Fed-Kun's army
This manga would be so short if people just actually talked to each other

reminds me of bad tv shows that only have the episode length they do because the cast are stupid

All this time i've been reading this thinking something dark would happen. But nothing ever does. What the heck

Dex-chan lover
satsuki confesses to watari in front of ishi in the latest chapter 48 (prolly 51 on most ripper sites due to the changing of mags).

Dex-chan lover
@fapaczer
License means nothing really if Raw still there to translate.
They can't copyright the raw scanlations but for some translator it feels "Waste of time" or "Please support the author by buying the English version". (look at that shounen jump stuff, they even have a weekly OFFICIAL TRANSLATION FOR FREE and they still translating it because reasons).

Another recent example is Sounan Desu ka? or Magical Spec ops which came to my mind because muh Subtext Yuri.

Imo at least people should learn to read Japanese (which is quite simple but grammar wise it might be complicated at least try to understand while waiting to buy the english official or fan translation), though the main problem was the RAW.
You cant find that randomly.

@Xaelath
It being licensed drastically reduces the chances of being picked up. And yeah, they can't take down the raws. What they can do, homever, is demand for translators to cease translating and take their stuff down. This happens extremely often. Baka-tsuki is a great example.
Either way, there's a long wait before we get more.

Power Uploader
whatever it is. we're stopping it now. been a fun ride but now that its official support the original.

or if any other group wants it. all yours. enjoy doods

Yes, as usual support ,to the 3 quarters of the series and when it will be necessary to wait several years to catch up...in short, it will fall into total oblivion.

OMG YES!
Its being picked up again

Thank you very much kind stranger
I REALLY hate it stopping my books in the middle

MoZ

i absolutely hate how the mc handles his problems, but i kept reading the whole thing and ended up waiting for the latest chapter to release

Is it time yet? We gonna spill blood for the blood god, right? We got three crazy chicks, one sister, a hoe, and an MC who's about as functional as an inanimate chair.

Users who are viewing this thread