Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Fed-Kun's army
my experience with this manga so far
21Hz9mC.jpg

"Everyone gets Shit" — My full reaction about this "Disaster of this "Dramatic Psycological Slice-of-Rom-Com with Hundred Plot-Holes™" That have been Fully Burned 3 months ago at the time that 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 comment was written"

Can anyone give a tl;dr about how it went to shit? Last chapter I read was Ishihara's mom finding out about her daughters relationship.

I really like that all her series are just an excuse to draw beautiful girls doing explicitly erotic things.
This is trash at its finest and forced drama makes it all the more delicious (even more than ramen).

I'll even seriously consider buying it if it gets released in analog.

Dex-chan lover
@Elvarius no. last month's issue had a chapter, this month's has been postponed due to corona and comes around june 20th.

Double-page supporter
Somebody @ me when Satsuki wins. I just want to be here when she wins. And kills people, maybe.

again with stupid drama by misunderstanding

do something more interesting pls. for example, dump both of them and pick imouto's route

Contributor
@lainfec

Can anyone give a tl;dr about how it went to shit? Last chapter I read was Ishihara's mom finding out about her daughters relationship.

Well, tge manga actually was somewhat good in the beginning with interesting mystery and tense chapters, but it was only until the beach arc.

After this, the author wanted to do drama so he added a 3rd usekess girl for MC (the kouhai) who is only here for fillers chapters + he milk Naoto
and F-cup rekationship for lot of boring chapters before they will obviously break up in the future.

It could be easily better, with more plot and less misunderstanding.

This was fine for a while, if only for the Scan Groups credits pages. Thanks guys, you added a lot of fun into it. Made it bearable.
But after some point, even that couldn't make me stomach the contrived misunderstand/forced mistery "plot" that is sooooo overused and ingrained in Japanese manga plots.
I've had enough.

Users who are viewing this thread