Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Power Uploader
Big time spoilers. ----------------------------- dont read if you dont wanna see

i just bought raws for ch 49 and 50 up to watari. looks like watari and satsuki are splitting up as friends.
ishihara + watari confirmed long term couple.
Ch 50 a good time skip occurs after a few years. watari got new hair, ishihara grew hers. satsuki still hot af. but team ishihara won.
season/ volume end and will continue sometime next year

Dex-chan lover
@PiakuchuKiller in monthly young magazine the latest chapter is #46 (in the august issue which came on the 19th). due to the series changing magazines in the past, the numbering may be different, but
there's still nothing like a timeskip to be seen. he just leaves the countryside and returns home.
where did you get your info from? or do you have the physical volumes and they release a month earlier??

Dex-chan lover
i found raws for chapter 49/numbering 46 on raw.senmanga i think piakuchukiller trolled us with fake spoilers lol.

Contributor
I just want the next cover, this one is hideous .
Will change it asap when cover 8 is revealed.

Power Uploader
Satsuki gets preggo in ch 53

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Pissed me off at first. Then got annoying, then pretty decent. Jury is out as of ch48, not excited about where things are going. But there's like 20 chapters where I was pretty satisfied.

Contributor
Pfiou, finally a good cover.

My eyes were bleeding with the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread