Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 53 - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter because on one hand, Mai is really trying to put a boundary in place here, essentialy staking her claim to get Ajisai to back off.

But then in doing do she forces the issue on Ajisai who hasn't actually thought her feelings through yet, and who as a result both fully realises she's in love with Rena and also it looks like is finally going to start putting herself first and become a true rival to Mai.

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter because on one hand, Mai is really trying to put a boundary in place here, essentialy staking her claim to get Ajisai to back off.

But then in doing do she forces the issue on Ajisai who hasn't actually thought her feelings through yet, and who as a result both fully realises she's in love with Rena and also it looks like is finally going to start putting herself first and become a true rival to Mai.
wait what ?
let me re read for a sec........

alrite, She's asking about how ajisai ran away from home
how renako doing everything because she likes ajisai
How mai already confessed and renako still didnt give clear answer
how she told everything because ajisai probably in love with renako already
how ajisai decide that staying friend is the best for her
and how Mai just nod with sad/dissapointed expression

i don't think Mai want ajisai to back off or any of that, she just recognized her as rival. it's simple as that
unless i missed something from LN which i didnt read

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We are pretty close to the raws now... And I'm not sure I like that idea. Because as a LN reader, I would rather not subject more people to the cliffhanger at the end of Vol. 3. Honestly, I would rather take a break from the translation to wait for the manga to enter Vol. 4 territory, that way manga reader could go from the ending of Vol. 3 straight to Vol. 4 without waiting for months.

Users who are viewing this thread