Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 56 - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I liked this chapter. The previous one definitely had a more "ending" kind of feel, but it's nice to see the aftermath instead of just abruptly moving on to the next arc.

I hope Ajisai's parents take this as a sign to lighten her load. It's clear she loves her family, but there's always a limit to how much you can give.

Renako being aware she has toxic bf levels of possessiveness over Ajisai and not realizing she loves Ajisai is a very Renako thing to do.

Obviously, Renako doesn't want to be "sexed up abusive lesbians"(Class of 09) with Ajisai, but it's probably even more obvious that she has very romantical feelings for her.

It's very cute that they mutually want to make the other feel secure and loved. Ajisai deserves the best.

Fed-Kun's army
When even the ex and the friend are better options than the FML something is just wrong. At this point I'll even take incest over Mai.

I swear.

I'll keep reading... For now. I'll trust the LN readers that next arc is decent.

Look buddy if you don't like Mai for whatever stupid reason you cooked up just stop reading, it's a harem where she likes multiple people sorry to burst your bubble.

Dex-chan lover
"It's not like I'm looking at her in that way, but"
What a fckg useless lesbian, can't even realized that she feels horny towards her bestfriend.
Ummm, excuse me, I think you mean little sister. Renako loves her like a sister 😤

Seriously tho, love where Renako's head is at. Kidnapping the girl you like so you can see her everyday sounds so romantic. I hope someone does that to me!

Users who are viewing this thread