Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
"I want to lick your thighs.". I guess she is a follower of thighdeology.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Group Leader
Honestly I'm hoping the main character eventually learns that being lovers and being best friends isn't really all that different. For a lot of us, our best friend IS our partner. The things she does with Mai as best friends don't have to be mutually exclusive from the things they do together as lovers.

I would almost write off her way of thinking as being unnecessary and complicating, but at the same time she does have legitimate concerns, being someone who isn't used to this kind of thing and needing time to open up to the idea. Besides, nobody is entitled to a romantic relationship if the other party doesn't want it to begin with.

Also thank you for the quality translation!

Aggregator gang
I'll shit on the other "group" for their "translations" any time.

Anyway, thanks for the actual translation.

Dex-chan lover
Huh I was really curious to compare both translations for this chapter. To be honest, albeit a lower scan quality, the other group was better. It is minor stuff but sometimes that version was more coherent and much more on point.

To be honest I am really wondering why the other version is so hated.

Dex-chan lover
@AngryFerret On one side we have a team that didn't put any effort in their work and literally said that they copy their translation from the LN and on the other, a team who did work hard on it and does their own translation. It's honestly insulting for ZDY to heard that their work is equal to the parody of work the other translation is.

Fed-Kun's army
Weird how all the man children screaming about the other children are silent now.

The other TL was a bit better in some regards, and since there was NO major differences, I say y’all owe them an apology.

Users who are viewing this thread