Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit... Why!? Why was Renako so fucking spineless!? Why!? Why did Mai have to show up at that time!? We're just getting to the good part!! Jesus christ!! After chapters full of nothing but blue balling and relentless edging, this is the fucking payoff!? Fucking hell!! This is madness!

Normally, I'd defend Renako any time of the day because she legitimately did absolutely nothing wrong in regards to Mai or any of her shenanigans. But this time, it's just unforgivable. This is an absolute travesty and I'm very disappointed. Especially when worst girl Mai showed up to ruin the entire thing.

Also, don't you mean 4,000,000,000 at page 14?

Dex-chan lover
LOL

now things about to get interesting next ch should be fun

also felt like Mai had to show up at this point cause how things was going it was just dragging and Renako was just about to mess things up cause lets be real this whole time she has been looking for help this whole time so Renako has been pretty useless this whole arc

so im pretty happy Mai's here things can finally start moving again

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mai appearance and caught up little sister Ajisai is indeed funny, but it’s something i wish she never bothered both of them, especially when it’s still involves about Ajisai problem

leave them both alone ‘til their vacation is over pls

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Angel #1 :glee:
image.png

Aggregator gang
49 chapters and renako still doesn't understand the difference between being friendly with a lot of people and actually having friends

mai literally explained it in what, chapter 2? any number of people can reach out to help you, but very few actually ever do. there's no difference between ajisai and satsuki in that regard; heck, even mai had literally never been comforted before and she's supposed to be obscenely popular.

i'm actually a little frustrated with how nonsensical renako's reasoning is for the "satsuki vs ajisai" bit.

Dex-chan lover
The harem knows where Renako is at all times. It knows this because it knows where she isn't. By subtracting where she is from where she isn't, or where she isn't from where she is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference or deviation.

Dex-chan lover
So are we to assume everyone has a tracker on Renako/her phone?
It was probably just for the sake of comedy but it’s bordering on paranormal
Nah, Mai just tell Haruna to asked Renako about the inn.
But I kinda forgot how did Satsuki know that Renako saw her cosplay photo

Users who are viewing this thread