Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)

Yeh

I don't get what's the fuss about these light novel "translations". Are they inaccurate? Or why's there so much shit about them? There's really no actual reasoning behind any of those comments.

For me, the main point is that the story is moving forwards faster than when it was translated alone by the previous group. Though I'd like to know if it's inaccurate or what's up

Fed-Kun's army
I remember scanlators group fighting for this one and now no one is working on it except this unknown hero.

Yeh

@allen133194 no. I've never actually read any light novels, but I do get that they're just the story with no images, and manga and anime are often based on them. Would you please explain?

@Yeh Essentially it is extremely likely that there will be differences between the two. Whether it's dialogue or liberties taken with the plot, but yeah I would never count on the light novel and manga being cut and paste. Which is more or less the issue here. A bit of a tangent but sometimes the manga merely acts as a pilot to promote the light novel. So the manga could have like one volume to get people into the story. You see that kind of thing happen with anime and manga too.

I've even come across a series where the anime, manga, and light novel were all vastly different from each other. Different plots, different endings, more characters, etc. Pretty much the reason why I started reading manga and light novels in general. It's because I expect there to be differences between them.

I'm also not a huge fan of just using someone else's translated work like this even if there were similarities, but I don't really expect you to share the same opinions or anything. I'm sure someone else could go more in depth or explain it better, but in this case, I wouldn't be able to trust what I am reading, so I'll wait for TZdY's releases.

always come back to this series when i have time not to re-read the manga but to read the comment section haha 😆

when will chapter 11 will be here?? I want to know why Renako look exhausted on ch.12, shit i dont know why i read ch.12 when i really hate spoiler but i more hate to waiting 🤣

maybe i not the one to say this, but my experienced about reading I favor villainess both manga and ln. its give me the same vibe both of them i dont find any significant different on both of them.. espesially when i read manga ch.7 last week when i already read ln ch15 it really give me the sensation of double pain yahahaha why i feel pain when Rei-chan doesn't feel it, no maybe she feel it but didn't say it yeah maybe that's it. You are too nice Rei-chan😤

ah maybe there's really big difference about manga and ln its wide viewing angle of Rei-chan and a more detailed explanation in ln yeah it's did you thing you can enter 15-30 word to 1 small balloon conversation-or whatever it called.. so maybe the word may different but with the same meaning,, kyaaa what i was saying..

btw any suggest where i can read watanare ln eng version?? ah i galdly if it was pdf cause i want read wherever i was, sorry cus my selfishness haha

aah but dont reply me with harsh word cuz i am kinda weak i can't angry but i can cry and you may make me cry with your harsh word and really don't easly to get angry cu in my country when people easly get to angry they get old fast i told you! this is not joking i told you the truth hmphh

and lasty i wish i can read my ch11 this valentine when i get may day of yahaha jk 😅

Group Leader
@Mily https://meatbuntranslation.blogspot.com/2020/09/watashi-ga-koibito-ni-nareru-wakenaijan.html
LN in English. No pdf, sadly. Enjoy it!

@Mily
as much as i want to upload chapter 11 for you, i can't XD
i can only post once a month. (to avoid anyone getting annoyed from getting notification about the update)
if i post chapter 11 now i wont be posting chapter 13 &14 until the end of next month.

@xiaotiao
Oh hi Ur da one who have been recently translating this manga right? You said u use Paint( eh windows paint?) but if u have a mobile device(most likely u do) or a tablet u can try downloading Ibispaint x. It has a lot of fonts(u can download fornts like Cc wild words roman). And its free.😀

Dex-chan lover
why did i waste my time reading this..

anyways, still appreciate and thank you to scanlators who did this.

why is this not marked harem? i specifically filter them out because they make me sad, but since this wasnt marked i went and got invested into the first ship just for them to throw it in the trash can and make the main character a typical wishy washy harem protagonist.. really dissapponting to see mai get essentially confessed to and then get her heart crushed for no good reason :(

Dex-chan lover
By far my shittiest yuri read ever but this teaches me to stop catering to and thinking with my dick 99.69% of the time. Gonna continue.

we all know where this manga is going and ngl i kinda wished she was gonna end up with mai but i guess not, but i do wanna see mai cry abt, is that a bad thing orrr???? TT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread