WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 18 Ch. 170 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Dye My Hair

Double-page supporter
Im so sad her mom didnt approve of her dye... She is technically not and adult until 20, I believe? So It makes sense but damn. Oh yeah, she did get suspended so It makes sense her mom would get hyper vigilant about stuff like that.

Yuu-chan's and Asuka's exchange was really wholesome tho. I'm glad Yuu-chan is doing her best <3

Aggregator gang
Tomoko really tried to dye her pubes😂😭 I can't stop cracking up about that!

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone else notice that adorable moment where Asuka smiles and touches Tomoko's Jelly Jiggler plushie, which is in a compromising position with the other one?

And Yuu shaking up the mixture on page 10 is so cute that it's kind of unbearable.

Double-page supporter
If this story is going to continue until college it would be great.

Does dying pubes actually hurt or is the implication that Kuroki did something wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Dying hair to silver without destroying its quality is actually pretty hard, a shame the mom didn't respect that.

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind what Mrs. Kuroki has been through. She's just trying to get Tomoko out of the house in one piece. This is a woman who interrupted her daughter putting hickies on herself with a vacuum cleaner. Most recently, Tomoko got in-house suspension for simply riding on the back of a motorbike with a friend. Silver hair could lead God knows where. Keep the kid walking the straight and narrow until she's gone, which will be soon, and then have a couple of stiff drinks and hope for the best.

Group Leader
The study camp is so near, I really want to see what happens next.

And guys, we all want this continues in college, but we know that won't happen 😢

mj

The way I screamed when Yuu-chan told Asuka about Tomoko's pubes.

Aggregator gang
Bare collarbones and napes and shoulder blades everywhere. Definitely erotic.

Why do Russian characters have silver hair, anyway?

Yuu-chan is a good girl as usual.

Well fuck. This just might be the strongest argument for Asuka X Tomoko yet. I was already fine with the pairing, but I might just be on board now.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this chapter was pure gold finally the long awaited YuuxAsuka meeting and it was beautiful.

Also this was cringy in the "well at least im not physically in pain" kind of way goodness from the olden times damn great chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread