Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 177 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Start By Going to Summer Comiket (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Andou still felt bad about the super generic Tomoko he drew before, huh? I bet even if she told him she was happy to have such a cute drawing of her done in the first place, it wouldn't help. You're always your own toughest critic.

Also, I forget how long ago I first started this series, but I only got about 20 chapters deep at the most that first time. Now, here I am, years later and binged to the most recent in almost one sitting. Time to suffer the wait of updates on yet another series.
PYjZSVh.png

Double-page supporter
Man it seriously seems like high populated conventions are an artifact of more primitive times in just a few short months. Internally screaming at all the con crud they're exposing themselves to.

Double-page supporter
Personally I'm not a fan of the ear licking type ASMRs but it's interesting to see that kinda stuff pop up. Totally didn't expect that in here.
More Nemo bullying is always appreciated too.

Dex-chan lover
Having watched Projekt Melody's streams when she does ASMR, I can confirm that it's certainly... something else.

While not my thing those asmr videos and voice packs seem to be crazy popular.

I wonder where about they have plans to go to on day 2.

Aggregator gang
@Metal-chan she flipped to her usual hairdo for a frame and then back, ie. the artist dun goofed and presumably nobody noticed in time so into print it went.

Dex-chan lover
Damn thats that good shit i love, sexy cosplay next ? Niiiiiiccceee.

Thats some highly cultured taste crossdressing onee-san damn.

i still half-believed that Tomoko is actually wearing that cross necklace tho... i mean, still remember that golden weeks arc with Asuka right? lolmao

Users who are viewing this thread