WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 177.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Start By Going to Summe…

Dex-chan lover
FUCK YES, YURI ENDING FTFW!!!

anyone know what they're referring with BookWalker special chapter, nothing rings a bell

Dex-chan lover
@s07195 Here's a tweet with Yuuko Kurose at the WataMote exposition last year. Here's a second Tweet where she talks about how Nemo was her first role (aside from other miscellaneous unnamed girls in various WataMote episodes) and how she was happy to learn that Nemo had the same voice acting dreams as her.

I suppose my recollection was slightly off in that she didn't directly say that she was hoping that she could voice Nemo again (unless it's in a tweet I saw back then that I can't find now) but it seems that she still is interested in the character.

Dex-chan lover
After the last arc, Mokocchi has had her fill of bitch pheromones.

Fed-Kun's army
Still can’t believe the insane amount of growth we’ve seen from Kuro. Good shit. Her little monologue at the end is great.

Also, Jesus, Nemo! The yuri bait is killing me. 😂

Dex-chan lover
This is literally the author just making a start off point for doujin writers. So ballant.

Aggregator gang
Two girls
Sharing hotel room
Two different beds 'cause they're not gay
But serioisly, i feel that it's the love hotel, given that tjere's see-through bathroom.

Double-page supporter
damn, nemo is the GOAT, what a good influence. kuro just keeps corrupting her friends to the point that they're even more lewd than she is

ivv

Dex-chan lover
this is a golden chapter.
we saw the forbidden NEMO eyes once again.
then kuro getting emo and nemo being a good friend tries to lift her spirit :D

Users who are viewing this thread