Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - Vol. 9 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
She did write something cute after all. What a thing to get mistaken for bullying.

Fed-Kun's army
Kyute!
I'm just curious about the love and like thing. Daisuki is more "I like you" than "I love you" and yet I see translators always going for love when translating it. Which makes me wonder if these words are really that interchangeable?

Power Uploader
@3RDp It very much depends on the context. Sometimes just "suki" means "love" and sometimes"daisuki" just means "like a lot".

Dex-chan lover
Poor baby gay just can't hold hands and drop honorifics with gay panic. You'll get there Noa.

u3bfmaD.png

KZO

Dex-chan lover
If you already confessed might as well drop honorifics.

Dex-chan lover
@KZO
If you already confessed might as well drop honorifics
Well, it's manga we are talking about. They could easily have sex but still use honorifics and get embarrassed about dropping them. Idk about real Japanese, i guess it's not so complicated irl.

Dex-chan lover
@3RDp Even without the original Japanese, just from context here it's clear that Noa means love when she confesses. But also just as clear that Hinata isn't getting that meaning from Noa's confession.

Dex-chan lover
lol stupid Noa but she has been the main focus for the pass chapters hopefully the focus changes next ch

It bothers me a little how glose over the love thing is, But...

Well, It's Hinata-chad we are talking about her...

Users who are viewing this thread