Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 13

You s t u p I d.

You're so late to realize that. Late, but not too late, you can still easily make up with her(not like they had an actual fight or smth), if you tell her your feelings. Come on girl!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Aww. I really like this development, it feels natural. Curious to see how it's gonna work out in the end.

every manga that shows a sign of progress is immediately getting axed by some of these comment's standards

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad story is addressing the main tension in this pairing. Let's see how it develops.

I relate to Soramori: dating someone like Takebe is like the experience of dating someone a) younger, b) with minimal dating experience, or c) who is having a hard time making the transition from friends to lovers. I generally prefer to date people older than me or at least my age, but my most recent relationship was someone younger and seemed pretty refreshing at first, especially after there's been a string of older partners that just want that one thing...
sex surprisingly enough, these days it's requests for marriage.
But when this chapter's state of mind kicks in for your partner, need to have patience and provide lots of reassurance.

Dex-chan lover
I think part of Takebe’s own feelings is that she’s been one sidedly alienating herself from all of her old gang members. That’s not to say it would be easy to hang out with people you no longer have a lot in common with, but I think she still needs to realize that even though many of them have gotten married or had kids that doesn’t make them a totally different person to who they were before.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, forced drama is exactly what this exemplary piece of mediocrity needed.

I think inserting drama way better than pointless date like previous chapter...
Plus good character development there Takabe 🤗

Group Leader
I like (really!) how this manga steadfastly refuses to have a small crisis then they get all lovey dovey and it becomes pure fluff. I like pure fluff, but there's a glut of that, this is rarer.

I like Takabe being a dumb yankee who likes Soramori and vaguely wants to change for her but has no idea what the problem really is, so is unable to execute. And then Soramori who is much smarter but still likes Takabe (you can't pick who you love) who is an idiot, and is trying to deal with what is essentially a small child. And the author steadfastly refuses to take the easy way out.

Obviously, from the comments, this turns off some people who only want yuri fluff and the usual shallow yuri drama (I like that too), but having one or two that have more believable adults is good too. This is more like real people.

Dex-chan lover
At least they didn't spread this out in multiple chapters which is honorable.

Users who are viewing this thread