Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Speculations

Literally 0 to 100 with this dude.
"I am tired of being such a coward, so in order to make amends for my cowardice I should probably kill this broken woman that I am 100% aware of being abused all her life and have done nothing to help and then afterwards kill myself in order to escape responsibility for my actions.... I am a good person."
Yeah. okay bruh
"Yo but this other guy? What's with his face, he looks so weird! He clearly doesn't care about Miyo's wellbeing, what a fucking lunatic he is. Someone should definitely kill Miyo before she has the chance to get hurt by this psycho."

Huh I wonder - he blasted open the gate and his face is completely expressionless.

Nah surely not angry.

WTF is with kouji - fucking idiot. He'd kill her himself? WTF? He has no right to decide her fate.

Excuse me---sorry--
Your only option/plan is a murder suicide??
I'm sure the man is in a dark place right now, but assuming someone else would wish for their own death is a lot.... He hasn't even spoken to her in weeks and somehow thinks that that's the only option? Could we maybe start with faking her death....or even just learning how to better yourself....or even sabotaging Kaya's happiness through your marriage with her (which wouldn't bring Miyo happiness but at least would serve as revenge)

Dex-chan lover
@Binary10011 This 100%...

Yeah the dude who had his fucking fiancee kidnapped and then blew up the kidnappers house might be a teensy bit angry

Dex-chan lover
Kouji's dad is kind of a dumbass, I mean it wasn't a secret to anyone that Kouji and Miyo were close as kids, they could've easily just spun it as them actually liking each other and as a result wanting to get married

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Seriously Kouji? Why kill her and yourself when you can kill your dad and your wife? (while they are asleep obviously)

@leusee This too. I think their special abilities must be reduced brain cells.

Dex-chan lover
omg, thank you for the note.. i was like "who tf is dis ikemen guy? is he plotting something?" but i guess he too hates the whole family drama bullshit
also, kouji wtf? dats the only solution u can come of? dem u more memtal then them mental peoples
and and, i think our meek mc gonna tell his hubby to leave, saying she's not worth it.. the cycle repeats.. and if we gonna drag this on, the hubby gonna agree to her cuz he's sulking.. yada yada.. so yeah... surprise me... r we gonna drag this on or not?

Users who are viewing this thread