Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The most hateful thing is...

Ufufu, Kaya, do your best! Steal your sister’s fiance again! Everything belongs to you, right? So go ahead and show everyone how far you’ll go. Show everyone how ugly you are behind that pretty little face. Drag yourself into the pits of hell. 😊

No offense. I like this manga a lot but I hope Tapioca Scans will continue their translation... because I have my doubts with this one. I've read a bit of the novel and at least there, Kaya's Spirit sight isn't considered to be all that powerful and the whole incident of Kudou telling Miyo's dad that he's gotta apologize to her if he expects anything out of their marriage is properly explained.

If you don't like the translation, bugger off. Stop shitting on translators, it's not like they owe you anything. There're always services like google translate or learning language yourself and reading raws.

To the translator : Thanks for the new chapter , keep up the good work!

Ppl being mad about the translation when it’s not even bad 🥴🥴🥴 I’ve seen worse lol also this is all $FREE.99 so it’s weird to get that aggy about it
Anyways thank you for the translation ☺️

Thank you for the translation it was a little rough at times but overall great!!!!
Also than you for releasing I’ve been wanting more of the story since last chapter!!

I really wish I could feel more sympathy for the guy who’s marrying the evil sister but I can’t. I understand hierarchy and all that stuff + making connections but he still left our FL like that so

Easiest way to deal with irate people that you can't reason with is to block them. Don't waste your energy and emotions because it will only hurt yourself in the end.

As for the translation, I didn't see the raw material but I remember in the novel the dad thought really highly of kaya so it's easy to see him stand up for her and even be biased to her so the translation might be correct. I will stand by the group that took their time to provide me entertainment at no cost. Thank you for effort and time, I hope you will not be discouraged by the anger and hatred posted by the minority.

Hello! I’ve read the Chinese translations before and for page 16, it should be that Kaya’s powers are not actually that powerful (並非是强大 = 并非是强大) and that it would be hard for her to carry out the orders/missions by the Royal Family (that is, she is as good as having no powers lol; just a pretty token) I appreciate your effort in cleaning and typesetting, and if you would like to continue please go ahead, but a double checker / QC translator might be helpful!

You need time to think about if you want to apologise to your daughter? BRUH.

What kind of scheme is he gonna think of next?! Switch out the daughters? Miyo deserves better than Kouji at this point

Fed-Kun's army
I'd like to see her burn in her own making soon at least with a rejection from Kudou. Thot has got to disappear along with her scummy dad and mom... And Kouji too. He can go away.

@thatsparklex Thanks. That's actually nice to read that Kaya is basically a pretty token
Looking back at the chapters, the Dad is basically favoring whichever child that shows power. Kind of sad.

Users who are viewing this thread