Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Unyielding

Did her sister get hit on the head when she was younger?
At least they came to save her before too much trauma is added to the existing trauma.

Fed-Kun's army
BRUH IM CRYINGGGGGG MF DANNA-SAMA CAME THROUGH THAT GOTDAMN BARRIER LIKE THE KOOLAID MAN 😭😭😭

Go off Kudou!! Get back Miyo!!

Thanks for the translations - I always love your meet the team page and very much felt your kakao m related anger

noooooo why did you remove the "ara" part?

Btw, f that kaya sheet! How dare she treat human like an object she can switch as she pleases! Can't wait when Miyo unleash her full power!

IMHO, you should keep using "-dono" instead of "mister" since they are both Japanese and mister is like refering to foreigner. @pajamako

also p33, it should be "fire" instead of "fir"

T_T I've been waiting for this!! I am VERY VERY VERY looking forward to the next chapter.
Thank you for the translations!!

...I... I had to laugh at the old man going at Kyoka with his bare hands 🤣🤣🤣 I mean, a guy with zero martial experience going against a military guy is just....... 🤣🤣

And good for Miyo: standing against those two. But I'm amazed at how those two dared to mistreat Miyo with all the commotion going on....... But, thanks to that, they won't be able to escape from Kyoka's wrath

Gosh darnit!! I hate that cliffhanger XD
Go rescue Miyo asap, Kudou! Bring h*ll down on everyone there, lay waste!!
Oooh, this got me heating up in a fit of rage at this despicable "family".

I will patiently wait for the end of March, I'm so excited to see how this will turn out!!!

Also the shitty dads. Lol. Why did you think you were gonna win? Lmao.

I feel super elated at how Miyo stood up for herself, maybe we'll finally see the revelation of her power next!

yup, the moment when ur waifu is kidnapped, is where virgins and chads are seperated. when he broke the barriers he just looked epic afuck

Users who are viewing this thread