Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Unyielding

Double-page supporter
To answer the scanlator's question: I'd rather you use "-dono". While there are cases where using Japanese suffixes is unnecessary, since this Manga takes place in a traditional Japanese setting, using Japanese suffixes feels more fitting.

Thank you so much for the update!!
I personally don't really mind whether you use dono or mister, because the meaning gets across anyways, but since you've kept the danna-sama it might feel accurate to use dono.
But whatever you choose to write it as, will be correct!! Thanks again!

Now THIS is a ML! He went straight for them and gave no fucks to the trash. Only thing that matters is saving Miyo.

Thank youuu so much kuri trans!!! Really appreciate it so so much, this is one of my fav..

I need Danna-sama to kick the bitches (step mother, step sister, father, neighbour granpa) and make them regret to ever live in this world

oh man, I hope Kudou gets to hear Miyo saying she's his fiance and refuses to give that up, but I'll take any reunion that I'm given, this story is so good.

This is what could have happened with Endeavour family from Hero Academia if he was the monster that haters said he is.

Yes, he wasn't the best father but him and his wife love their children not like this family.

Thank you so much for your translation!
As for your question, I’d rather you keep the Japanese suffixes.

Users who are viewing this thread