Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - Accessory

Nakain here. This chapter was fairly straightforward, so the update was quick. But in general, this is a very wordy and complicated manga, and is usually above my reading level. I love this manga, so I'm excited to translate it, but future updates will not be this quick. Thank you for your patience.

Contributor
tenor.gif

Henshin!​

Great work both of you! Ogata's so sweet, and Mashuu's perspective on friendship is so familiar. I feel like Watashi no Shounen is a really interesting take on an uncomfortable, complicated, platonic love. Thank you so much for picking this up.

Aggregator gang
@iamrangerbob take as much time and as much care as you'd like. we've waited before and we can stand to wait some more.

Thanks for the translation! please take as much time as you want you`re already doing us a favor by translating this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, despite of what he said in this chapter, I wish the two of them would end up together in the end. πŸ‘€

Fed-Kun's army
Even if they don't end up in a romantic relationship, I hope their friendship doesn't sour, or if possible, continue on as wholesome.

This manga is really, really, really good! I love all the characters so much. Thank you for translating!

Double-page supporter
Wow what a good girl, but also does she really like Mashuu?

You really made my day God bless you thank you sooo much for translating!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—it’s perfect πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Such a cute chapter I hope they end up together πŸ₯Ίβœ¨
Looking forward the next chapter πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•

Fed-Kun's army
@iamrangerbob, gotcha. Thanks for translating this work. Honestly glad that this was left on a good note. I just know that the future chapters are gonna be painful. Excited but apprehensive. Take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread