Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Memories

ok Shiikawa have serious issues , because of him Satoko blamed herself for everything and made way more difficult.
Again thanks for the quick translation.

Was there something I missed? Why is he getting new glasses at the end of the chapter?

Thank you sooo much for translating you're the best!!🙏💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Group Leader
always happy to do this with @iamrangerbob 😀 @danaxf4 @Klost

i don't think it's said clearly, but he did mention at the start of the chapter that he wore his glasses like his brother, so it probably has to do with that @8roku . maybe he wants to move forward or something...

Fed-Kun's army
This was a release for both of them.
Thank you for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Fantastic chapter. So from what i can gather, Satoko doesn't want a lover or feel the need to find one? That would make sense...maybe she saw what her parents went through and decided that it isn't worth it?

Thanks for the translation @princess_daphie

Double-page supporter
This chapter was a lot better than I thought. Both found the resolution to put their past behind and move forward. Can't wait for the meeting with Mashuu's dad

Aggregator gang
This dude is a fucking shit, hope he doesn't show anymore, is a fucking child

Fed-Kun's army
hell yeahhhh, i knew it. its gonna be a cliche route for ma boi shiikawa, the "Character Development" arc for him.

Not gonna lie, i liked how this 2 conversation went. its a clash of decent characters conversation.

-Shiikawa choose to be honest instead of just covering his pettiness, telling of how salty he is.

-Satoko response in an honest answer as well, instead of making excuses, she admitted it, and tells the reason why.

this could happen in real life, but generally speaking, wont went well like this. i could imagine the female part would go bonkers and just being insane about the transfers instead of trying to discuss the root of the issues. kudos to these two REAL adults.

Well, I think it will be Mashu x Childhood friend and Satoko will end up single as a very close friend and godmother of the wedding: v, I don't know why but I think her character has this feeling that she doesn't need to have a relationship at the end of story. Unless the author extends the series more to introduce a romantic interest to her, because neither this nor the other crazy freak is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread