Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 13 Ch. 65 - Because We're Friends

Dex-chan lover
Hime please, PLEASE don't reveal to Kanoko that you know she and senpai were going out. I just know that's the easiest drama landmine to step on right now but author please just let us avoid it for like a few chapters at least. lmao

Supporter
Hime is such a good friend and she will be there for Konoko if possible. I am so loving this manga. Thanks for the translation

The arc focusing on kanoko is over, I expect there is just going to be some be more arc in total which is about two years of issues. Remember the story was basically over back in book 3 chapter 21 before the author went a 34 chapter tangent (not to say it wasn’t a great tangent because it was I loved ever moment of it) but unless that author goes on another tangent to flush out the other characters or brings back arguably the best character in the series. This is going to peter out until whimper.
Punctuation is the use of symbols such as full stops or periods, commas, or question marks to divide written words into sentences and clauses. He was known for his poor grammar and punctuation. 2. uncountable noun. Punctuation is the symbols that you use to divide written words into sentences and clauses.

Dex-chan lover
And Hime is alive! Nice to see the story going back to the main character

Dex-chan lover
I read the chapter backward. I'm visit again to see this arc's progress. Lol. So...Hime's role downgrade from main to support character. Even her onee-sama (I forgot her name. Lazy to re-read. Lol) downgrade to NPC.

So... My comment for this arc so far... The couple climb the mountain. helping each other to reach the top of the mountain. After reach the top, one of them push their partner to fall, down to the mountain foot. The partner hurt a lot, confusing and wounded. (my English sux. But this is what I think)

Dex-chan lover
I read the chapter backward. I'm visit again to see this arc's progress. Lol. So...Hime's role downgrade from main to support character. Even her onee-sama (I forgot her name. Lazy to re-read. Lol) downgrade to NPC.

So... My comment for this arc so far... The couple climb the mountain. helping each other to reach the top of the mountain. After reach the top, one of them push their partner to fall, down to the mountain foot. The partner hurt a lot, confusing and wounded. (my English sux. But this is what I think)

Narr that was just a 30 issue tangent, to add a little plot to this otherwise boring story. Now it will go back to the mediocre main plot, unless the author reintroduces best girl of the series!

Dex-chan lover
Please.... For the love of God... End this FUCKING ARC! WHEN WILL IT END! END MY SUFFERING! It was interesting in the beginning BUT IT JUST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONNNNN.
I shouldn't have read this fukin chapter man...

Dex-chan lover
Punctuation is the use of symbols such as full stops or periods, commas, or question marks to divide written words into sentences and clauses. He was known for his poor grammar and punctuation. 2. uncountable noun. Punctuation is the symbols that you use to divide written words into sentences and clauses.

English might be mine first language but it doesn’t mean I’m any good at it.

Chapter 66 is already out and there's not a single page without Kanoko lol
nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I dont need Kanoko anymore. She was a funny toxic character, but it took the main role so seriously everyone else is just a NPC now!!!

Anyways, I get the feeling NenexTachibana will happen, but at the end I dont think Hime will end up with any of the other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread