Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - In Order to Be Sisters

Honestly… I dont even know what to say at this point. I was really hoping for Kanoko to end up falling for Sumika but with her saying she still loves Hime Im honestly just really annoyed at this point. Move the hell on, dont you see how good of a person Sumika is? Dont you see Hime wouldnt love you? Honestly, I feel sorry for Sumika. How did she even learn to love this person.
To be fair this entire arc only spanned roughly a month and a half at most in universe. Meanwhile Kanoko has been in love with Hime since 2nd year of middle school (so at this point close to 2 years). It isn't easy to just drop feelings that strong and deep seated. If anything the progress they made in their relationship in such a short time is a good sign.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a bit hard to follow and felt kinda convoluted. Like I get Sumika has learned it's ok to be selfish with her love, but I don't really understand Kanoko's whole "protecting her love" thinking. And the whole offering kisses once in a while just feels a lot like leading on Sumika lol. Maybe it'll make more sense after a re-read when I'm not as tired.

Regardless it's nice to see the two of them finally get their shit together and on the same page for once.
I honestly d understand it either

After reading this manga over and over. All this drama happens in the summer. And if Hime and Kanoko joined after school started. it's in a spam of less than 6 months. This ends around September.
The relationship with Kanoko and Sumika is pretty messed up. They emotionally rely on each other for the wrong reasons. Mentally having issues on what love means. The only mature ones so far is Nene and Mai. Tho Mai seems less of involved with them. Even Hime doesn’t understand the words she says. Expressing feelings and then denying them. She’s a people pleaser I get her friends are important but you can’t just ask someone to do something then ignore the truth. Your friends talk about it if they’re important. Though they are all so young tho. Nene not even 21. Hime is the youngest and if the wiki fan page of their age is right Kanoko is 2 yrs older than Hime. Yano and Kanoko are the same age with the same birth month. Sumik is 18 it will be her last yr of high school. And no one knows Mai or Yoko’s age. Also hope Yoko never comes back that girl is crazy.
Liebe is in Tokyo. Nene joins not long after graduating. I’ve been a bit obsessed with this series so I’ve been doing my own research on the timeline within the series.

If anyone has more info let me know. I’m curious about all the little details.

Users who are viewing this thread