Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 15 Ch. 76 - Onee-sama's Family Situation

Supporter
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
2,550
I was so happy to see a chapter come out. I absolutely loved it. I really liked what Hime's mother said, I am not coming"... Thanks for the chapter and translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 8, 2018
Messages
248
I thought for sure it was Yoko!
I mean, it could be right? If she got a new visual 🤔
But maybe I'm reaching
Either way I can't wait to read the next chapter hnnnnnng!
Hime is slowly but surely getting all the doki doki feelings about Yano!! Gaaaaah my fangirl heart is so happy!
I wonder if Yano's mom will not like her work 🤔 some put here it could be homophobia but I dunno, I get more the vibe she wants Yano to go to a big university and choose and great profession like medicine, law or business 🤔
 
Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
1,585
I thought for sure it was Yoko!
I mean, it could be right? If she got a new visual 🤔
But maybe I'm reaching
Either way I can't wait to read the next chapter hnnnnnng!
Hime is slowly but surely getting all the doki doki feelings about Yano!! Gaaaaah my fangirl heart is so happy!
I wonder if Yano's mom will not like her work 🤔 some put here it could be homophobia but I dunno, I get more the vibe she wants Yano to go to a big university and choose and great profession like medicine, law or business 🤔
Nah, but she does look like an older Yoko. Her personality seems to be just a bit different, tho.....
 
Active member
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11
This is probably just a stretch, but I like the parallels between the relationship between Yano's parents and the relationship between Yano and Hime. With her parents remarrying soon, perhaps the childhood duo could finally get together...?
I totally missed this, great point!
 
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
10
I really thought that was Yoko for a moment there, back to stir up more shit. Then I started thinking if it was just Miman suffering from same-face syndrome, but she has always been able to give every character a really distinct look that make it easy to tell them apart. Would be a hell of a reveal if it turned out Yano's mom and Yoko where cousins or something and maybe that sort of thing ties into how the mom will react to Yano being lesbian. "Oh no, she's one of those, just like that no-good cousin of mine..."
 
Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
1,585
Putting Kanoko alone in the cover? This has got to be ragebait.
No. Kaneko has had a major spot in the current storyline is why. Just b/c you don't LIKE Kaneko doesn't mean it's ragebait for everybody else. There are a lot of people who actually like Kaneko...
 
Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2025
Messages
19
Oh boy Mitsumama… Time to get hit by an obsidian truck with titanium wheels
 
Member
Joined
May 13, 2024
Messages
3
I'm excited. I started off loving this series but a certain arc made me drop it for a long time. Now it feels like it's finally on a good path again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top