Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Ch. 37 - Point of Attachment

Dex-chan lover
EAT EAT EAT!
I want Miko to eat the Tanuki and Shiori to eat Mopey McBoring, and have a Miko and Shiori do fun things together manga.
They're easily the best girls.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shut up Shiori and go help Miko already. Hell you owe her anyway for helping you and Hinako patch things up last time. You can get your "cute" thanks later...
Miko cares cause she has spent a lot of time with people so she has warmed up to human society, Shiori on the other hand is used to a solitary existence and she only developed attachment for two people in her hundreds of years of living, it's pretty clear she's not used to human feelings, for her there's only two things, what she's possessive of and the rest, she's extremely selfish, although she's starting to show some understanding here and there of regular feelings, but it's probably gonna take a while before she develops thoughts that go beyond "me like this, me protect this forever"

Dex-chan lover
Miko cares cause she has spent a lot of time with people so she has warmed up to human society, Shiori on the other hand is used to a solitary existence and she only developed attachment for two people in her hundreds of years of living, it's pretty clear she's not used to human feelings, for her there's only two things, what she's possessive of and the rest, she's extremely selfish, although she's starting to show some understanding here and there of regular feelings, but it's probably gonna take a while before she develops thoughts that go beyond "me like this, me protect this forever"
Worry not, I already got an idea of Shiori's character. Doesn't change the fact that she can hurry up and fulfill Hinako's request, especially if wants a cute and happy Hinako.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get enough of Miko's real form. Seems rarer than it should be that a fox spirit is rendered with an appearance befitting their reputation.
Most media that features creatures of folklore tend to make them visually appealing. I absolutely adore how this author decided to make them fucking terrifying instead.

Don’t get me wrong, I like my cute mermaid girls and whatnot. But the eldritch horrors just pair so well with melancholic, angsty yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread