Watashi wo Center ni suru to Chikaimasu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I will definitely make you happy

Dex-chan lover
"Well, Melty Blood still has Awayuki" (Page 43)
That's seriously the name of their group? Every time they say the name I'm just going to think of the MELTY BLOOD game. :02:

"If you like them so much, than go graduate with her!" (Page 45)
Lmao, didn't think I would hear a adult say something a child would say.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Saw this get posted on r/manga awhile ago & glad to see someone picked it up even if it is MTL. The premise isn't that unique but the heart of it I do enjoy especially when he trying to get Mizuki to be a better idol & assisting her to be in better standings in the group. Them becoming stepsiblings surprised me but at least we'll see more of Mizuki compared to just meeting her at some random location. Apart from a few grammatical mistakes, thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Saw this get posted on r/manga awhile ago & glad to see someone picked it up even if it is MTL. The premise isn't that unique but the heart of it I do enjoy especially when he trying to get Mizuki to be a better idol & assisting her to be in better standings in the group. Them becoming stepsiblings surprised me but at least we'll see more of Mizuki compared to just meeting her at some random location. Apart from a few grammatical mistakes, thanks for the chapter.
MTL? can you explain what that is? wdym by MLT scan?

MTL? can you explain what that is? wdym by MLT scan?
Machine translation, basically I ( who translated ) use tools like CHAT GPT, google translator and few other tools, because I don't know how to speak/read/write Japanese. Meanwhile a lot of other scans ( groups ) have a dedicated person who can read Japanese and translate what's written in the manga

Proof reading goes a long way.
Will improve that for sure , but I bad habit of no reading again. Most of the time I translate a page than check multiple times but always ignore the connector. It's something I need to improve and I'm still.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread