Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

BCS

Dex-chan lover
What's up with teacher's clevage on page 12?

Group Leader
@Suisuigo
Oh no you dont
Please dont introduce another love rival
But it wouldn't be a shoujo manga without a love rival, right? Then again, there's been barely any progress between the main pair, so maybe a bit of unwanted "drama" will egg things on...

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
But it wouldn't be a shoujo manga without a love rival, right? Then again, there's been barely any progress between the main pair, so maybe a bit of unwanted "drama" will egg things on...
It's true, but some good romance manga do not have to introduce rival at all. Horimiya, for example.

Group Leader
@sawr
It's true, but some good romance manga do not have to introduce rival at all. Horimiya, for example.
Our opinions about what is good certainly differ as I would never put Horimiya forward as a good example.

@Babiapalah
The tag is seinen, not shoujo.
Makes little difference, but I'll change my statement just to make you feel better:
But it wouldn't be a romance manga without a love rival, right?

Dex-chan lover
@sawr really ? Horimiya is not a good romance though. One of the worst i ever read. It mess it own development and character build after ten chapter or so.

But yeah, true, there is good romance without drama

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, easy-to-miss guy gets seated next to the girl come seat change day.... or something.
Meh, whatever. I mainly read this for the silhouette guy. He's the only character with any depth.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's suspecting the entrance of a love rival, but I just thought that one of the mob characters had momentarily become self-aware & would slip back into anonymity.

Kind of ironic for Nishimiya (a character that I and probably most of us, have forgotten) to say that he forgot about Amano, don'tcha think?

Dex-chan lover
Man.. I actually love the development that's happening here xD I love blush fests!! it makes it more fluffy and cuter~
especially that panel where Amano says Kuga's first name~ She looks so cute there >W<
Also.. I hope mob character just becomes part of the more noticeable cast instead of rival.. we don't need serious rivals.. we don't need any more rivals! Nattchan is okay because she's still willing to be Amano's friend and she's still supportive but.. no we don't need any more!

Dex-chan lover
What is wrong with me? Last update was three months ago and I was expecting my own interest to go away. Nope, I still enjoyed this so much, worth the wait. *kyaa roll*

Users who are viewing this thread