Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
S/he only has three options:
  1. Try to hide the change,
  2. Openly switch to the male persona, or
  3. Change schools and attend since day 1 as a male.
Just tell everyone. Yes, it will be awkward for a while but everyone will get used to it.

(1) won't work for long as there are too many ways s/he can be found out, including PE, school trips, and the body growth that apparently will happen over time (someone already pointed out an Adam's Apple in a previous chapter).

(2) is best over all but the Japanese are too damned concerned about those "weird looks". At least this way s/he can keep her/his friends (the two s/he's told seem understanding).

(3) loses the friends but avoids the "weird looks". This option is always available if (2) is tried and fails.

Double-page supporter
Hope this never becomes serious lol.
And before i get called out because of My comment, go read the other work about gender change from this author.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hope this never becomes serious lol.
And before i get called out because of My comment, go read the other work about gender change from this author.
This manga becoming serious would make it worse, not better
I know this magaka, I am sure that is one o more suicide attemps (1 by each TS character), now is only bait and relax, but only wait by the future
I have skimmed the raw, and from what I understand it does get serious but not that serious. Like, there are still moments of ups and downs but the story is still lighthearted, with hilarious moments here and there. I believe it won't go completely dark like the other series by this author.

here is some spoilers from what I understood from the raw that shows the manga will get more serious but not too serious. SPOILER ALERT: so Minori/Rinko (what's her first name tbh?) wanted to do surgery to transition back to a girl, and her dad supported her, but her mom didn't agree at all and they had some serious talk. Next day(?), Minori/Rinko and her friends watched someone on youtube talked about the surgery process and she got so shocked by it she got nightmares lol

Dex-chan lover
I have skimmed the raw, and from what I understand it does get serious but not that serious. Like, there are still moments of ups and downs but the story is still lighthearted, with hilarious moments here and there. I believe it won't go completely dark like the other series by this author.

here is some spoilers from what I understood from the raw that shows the manga will get more serious but not too serious.
The suicide attemp is comming!!!! She was a happy girl, and now is slowly becoming a misesable boy, when she breaks her mental health, in the despair, she will attempt, maybe late the happy ending

Dex-chan lover
Too perfect
BZ1XSZ0.png

Users who are viewing this thread