Way to the Glory - Ch. 34 - Does The Great Minister Have Any Feelings Towards You

ah, I thought he wasnt actually blood related just uncle as a title because he knew her mom. I ship it so hard but if its by blood i feel conflicted 😭

Fed-Kun's army
If this doesn't take the harem route ending, the uncle is the one best for her. I ship them so hard

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather her be with the uncle than that immature kid

I TOO stan Han Tianhe 😌 Thank you for the updates :D I really enjoy the staff shenanigans at the end of the chapters 🤣

I love the translators' comments at the end so much LMAO
Uncle go OFF 😲 WE STAN A CAPABLE MAN 😍😍😍 Such fluffy feels~~

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for her after finally binging this... both girls really. How long until she gets some vengeance?

I see her biological uncle? Because I'm shipping them🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

F*ck it, technically no longer related by blood... I ship them 😂😂 I love the translator corner at the end 😅 please update soon

I thought the “uncle” thing was a title she gave to him?? Like how we might call older women “sister” or “aunt” depending on their age, even if they’re not blood related.

Have to say that either way I have to agree w Rice, Freeze, & Mori from the translation team. Girls do want a nice, caring, supportive, loving dude over a Bad Boy archetype. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread