Wazato Miseteru Kamoi-san? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
yea what is this premise about could go to different ways real quick.
this is what i got from the translate summary so take it how you like it...
We follow the story of Sutô, a young second-year high school student who is rather ordinary, even transparent, but who has a passion for manga and knows how to draw. Kamoi, the gyarû of her class, herself a manga fan, notices Sutô's drawing qualities.
A relationship of friendship develops between them, see...

Dex-chan lover
this is what i got from the translate summary so take it how you like it...
We follow the story of Sutô, a young second-year high school student who is rather ordinary, even transparent, but who has a passion for manga and knows how to draw. Kamoi, the gyarû of her class, herself a manga fan, notices Sutô's drawing qualities.
A relationship of friendship develops between them, see...
I wonder if it'll be the rare exception of a well written rejection-> platonic relationship since it doesn't hint towards romance,more so friendship with that blurb

Dex-chan lover
i love how they call out the isekai genre and their mc(s). how could NEET possibly do well in another world without some sort of cheat ability :ROFLMAO:

Supporter
I get the feeling that "reverse isekai" as a genre got quietly lampshaded here (or possibly plain old time travel), and I'm willing to hang around on that basis alone.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so we're going to get the jealous popular boy, aren't we? Feels like it's going to be the "I can flirt with all the girls, but the otaku can't talk to the popular girl."

Users who are viewing this thread