We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Qualities of a Teacher

Dex-chan lover
Cap'n, the ethics drive's reaching critical levels! I cannae guarantee he can take another hug!!!

Group Leader
Just when I thought this couldn't get any deeper 🌊⛵🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊😰🥺

Contributor
This kid need to see someone to help him, really.

As a teacher, i don't know how you can react with someone like that. Every choice seems wrong.

Ignoring him will make him worse.
Giving him attention (like here) will make him feel dependant of you.

Dex-chan lover
Emotionaly disturbed children need professional help. As in specially trained to deal with those situations. And sometimes there just isn’t anything that can be done.

Double-page supporter
I feel like the ethics teacher is finally starting to reach his limit. Even after all the things he has been able to do, I guess he is still human. He can't solve every problem, and it's starting to take a toll on him now.

MD@Home
This is probably even more of a controversial situation in Japan, where hugs and other close physical contact are regarded as more intimate compared to the west. This chapter was suffocating, I don't know what the right choice would have been either. The kid really does need a therapist.

Fed-Kun's army
The worst part is that in asian culture, those who need professional mental health CANNOT get the help because it is actively frowned upon to visit them.
Mental health stigma is a huge deal in asia, a lot of people simply consider those who go to those places as crazy people and gossip about them.
Rather than trying to understand that he require help, many conservative asians try to actively avoid them and think they should be isolated in an asylum or something.

It is a sad thing to see. Especially so in a country with such high suicide rates because of extremely stressful work culture.

kyn

Man, this chapter brought me back to the feelings when I first read Equus.... very depressing.

Contributor
Alright, I was skeptical of this manga at first because sensei seemed like an infallible pillar, but this chapter changed that. I hope the mangaka can continue exploring this angle while maintaining his cool attitude. There's something to having a character or job that has to pretend to have answers, but having to say "I don't know what I'm doing" to themselves

And to completely ruin the mood, with an ass like that, it'd be weirder if he didn't attract both men and women. The mangaka is a great ass artist. Check out her other works for more choice ass

Fed-Kun's army
External help it s the best option, thats why "professions" "jobs" exist, the burdens of existency needs to be shared.

Whe re far from perfect, and beyond of being omnipotents, that s what my master always says...

Users who are viewing this thread