We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Confession

Power Uploader
Pretty sure the series isn't over, if for no other reason than there haven't been enough chapters after the end of volume three to complete a new volume. The next edition will feature a colour page, so yeah, there will be a next chapter.

Guess we'll see a new class, with new issues and new worldviews. I'm also guessing that Aizawa won't give up and the series will end for good when Takayanagi allows himself another shot at happiness by her side. Or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
A very melancholic yet somehow beautiful rejection. Now I ‘m intrigued by his past love life.

Dex-chan lover
I'll have to say, that we're getting a completely brand new cast mid-manga is a very ballsy move.
I wonder if the old cast will be forgotten or we will see glimpses of their post-HS life here and there.
Also, someone who's not a brainlet like I am explain the meaning of the first page to me.

Dex-chan lover
Graduation?! Already?

And oh fuck, Sensei is a divorced man, just what the hell happened in his past?

@Midoriha
My take on that is that a lot of people spend most of their lives not knowing what they really want from life, so if you figure it out, no matter when, you are better off than most people (If you truly work for it). I guess it ties with the girl confessing and things not going exactly as you planned for (both for the girl and sensei's past)

Contributor
Poor Aizawa
2x

This rejection must hurt a lot, especially the way he did it, probably not the best.

Hope she will not give up, and we will see her again later after a timeskip, once he feel better about this.

Dex-chan lover
A wild graduation appears! We all know that he would refuse her, but that he was married it's a news (I bet that his wife killed herself)

Group Leader
Damn. It's sad. I feel for her.
But I like their facial expressions. It's a piece of art!

Users who are viewing this thread