We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Necktie and Me

Thank you @reica for translating so far uptil now! <3 I have been enjoying this series a whole lot. I'm gonna miss Taka-sensei in these coming 2 months :<

Banned
HUH?
Wait, maybe i am blind but it said this is chapter 18??

Edit: apparently there is nothing wrong with the chapter numbering

Group Leader
To the people who unironically think that Sakamoto is cool cooler coolest, I show them ethics sensei...

Here's to another year, hopefully the previous cast will still affect him after graduation as their paths intersect once more as adults

Aggregator gang
I cant get over how a manga about ethics can be so good. Hes just a freaking teacher talkong about philosophy and the likes.

Dex-chan lover
TL: I think you meant "blazer" instead of "blouse", which is what they usually refer to the jacket worn on top of the shirt

Dex-chan lover
Contrarianism is one hell of a drug.
>There's also the unspoken rule of not discussing politics in public
Most important dialogue in the chapter. Goddamn.

Double-page supporter
SEASON 2, HERE WE GOOOOOO. HYPE

also holy shit, non-binary representation. this manga just exceeds fucking expectations every chapter. i love them already, maybe they'll be the equivalent of Aizawa in this batch of students this time around? the more-or-less "main" character

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the updates as always and for catching up!!
I screamed when I saw the update and the contents. Oh my god. Really new batch of students! New problems! But it looks damn good and interesting already. And there's finally a queer student! God, I love this manga so much. It's gonna be hard waiting for updates. I might take the opportunity to re-read the entire manga again.
Here's to another year, hopefully the previous cast will still affect him after graduation as their paths intersect once more as adults
Same here!! I want to see them popping up once in a while.
By the way, comparing the art to first chapter to this latest chapter...wow, it's so much more cleaner now. Takayanagi is damn hot too.

Awwww so we’re officially in the new arc now huh? Really wanted to see more of the old cast but alright this is cool too

Double-page supporter
Ooh, he has a different outfit now

Also, while he's not necessarily forced to wear a necktie, I find it interesting that the necktie was a huge part of this chapter (as a metaphor for conforming to society) while Takayanagi just doesn't wear one casually even when it would be suitable (his new outfit).

Dex-chan lover
ROUND 2 BEGINS NOW. I wonder how round 1 is doing tho

Users who are viewing this thread