We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Necktie and Me

Group Leader
As of this chapter, there are no more backlogged raws. This series is bimonthly, as far as I'm aware.

whew, I'm liking the suit! new year, new fit, I guess X)
thanks so much @reica for bringing us such regular releases up till now. it's gonna be tough waiting two months for a new chapter... 😔

@KingMab he's talking about the "one person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who only have interest" quote he mentioned the prior year, and how Kanata is the one person with a belief rather than the 99 people with interest

I wonder if we'll see his former students again? It be interesting if we see how they're doing after graduating.

Dex-chan lover
Takayanagi back at it again with even more ethics with a whole new class as well. As excited as I am to see what the rest of their deals are, I'm beginning to miss the old class already.

Dex-chan lover
So this is it huh? A new class? Alright then.
I'm not 100% complaining but it makes sense that a new class would take place,that just mean different ethics lessons.

Contributor
Hell yeah new class new problems. I see we already have a preview of who we're going to have chapters focusing on. Thank you for catching up so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread